Style and storage - the perfect match! Give your bedroom the versatile storage options it has always needed while adding the charming style and beauty that you crave with this dresser from the Cottage Road collection. It features six spacious drawers that open and close on smooth metal runners for easy access storage of a variety of different items, from stacks of slacks and button-up shirts to your collection of leggings and cozy sweatshirts. Each drawer is detailed with attractive hardware that gives it an extra touch of style. Its spacious top surface provides you with additional space to store other bedroom essentials and display home décor items like an accent lamp, bottles of perfume, your makeup bag and photos of your family and friends too. You can find a place for all your things! Finished in Soft White with a Lintel Oak accent, this stunning dresser will have you feeling like a storage pro.
Overall Dimensions: W: 56 3/4" (144.2 cm) X D: 19 1/4" (49 cm) X H: 35 3/8" (89.8 cm)
- Features Safety tested for stability to help reduce tip-over accidents.
- Add extra storage to your bedroom with this beautiful Dresser.
- Drawers feature metal runners and safety stops to keep you and your family safe.
- Six spacious drawers offer plenty of storage for shirts, sweaters, and jeans.
- Quick and easy assembly with patented T-lock drawer system - because we know your time is valuable.
- This dresser has been thoroughly tested in an ISO 17025 accredited lab that is Underwriters Laboratories certified.
- It meets ASTM International's industry standard ASTM F2057-19 Safety Specification for Clothing Storage Units, which is intended to reduce hazards to children 5 and under due to tip-over of furniture.
- Soft White finish with Lintel Oak accent.
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.