When it comes to comfort, size matters. The 9534 Caesar Recliner measures 49 inches in height, with a 24-inch seat width, and fully reclines to the length of a king-sized bed. The seating surface of the Everest is designed for maximum comfort, made possible by re-engineering and extending our signature Mark Thomas Ultra-Arch across a larger metal seat box, creating the "sweet spot" effect over the entire seat. This recliner also features 5-inch thick WOW foam seating, topped with 2 inches of our Copperfuse foam.
- Titan oversized rocker recliner
- 100% WOW gel-blended foam seating
- Manual and power options available
- Renevarré Genuine Italian Leather on all seating areas
- Leather match on sides and back
- Fully reclines to the length of a king-sized bed
- Extended easy-release handle
- Copper-infused gel seating
- 500 lbs weight capacity
- Top grain leather with Polyurethane trim CC: V
- Made in the USA of domestic and imported materials
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||W x D x H
||Oversized Rocker Recliner
||44.5" x 44.5" x 48.5"
||Power Oversized Rocker Recliner w/ Wand
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.